Yeah! Anything you really wanted to know about me, I guess.
I’m Mary-Haynes, I’m sixteen, I have seven younger siblings. I live in the depths of Louisiana. I have amazing boyfriend that I’ve been with for over a year that spoils me with compliments and sweet nothings. I also have a puppy, an adorable little Shitzu/Maltese mix who watches out the window for me when I’m at school or wait outside my closed bedroom door, which is adorable and breaks my heart at the same time.
What I look like:
- Short, clocking in at 5 foot 3. Constantly reminded of it, by friends (all at least an inch taller than me) and boyfriend (towering a six foot and still growing). Update: ACCORDING TO THE DOCTOR I’M ACTUALLY FIVE FOOT TWO AND A HALF BUT I’VE BEEN FIVE FOOT THREE SINCE SIXTH GRADE I’M PRETTY SURE I DIDN’T SHRINK.
- Curly blonde hair that I cut this summer but is finally growing back.
- Blue eyes that are big-ish.
- Straight teeth, courtesy of braces in six and seventh grade.
- Weigh a bit more than I’d like to, but I’m not fat.
Who I am:
- Mostly a happy person.
- Curse a little bit, my friend Michelle laughs when I use the word “ass”.
- Annoyed kinda easily.
- Cry very, very easily.
- Can be annoying.
- Act like a little kid a good bit of the time.
- Very mature at the same time.
Things I can do:
- Sing, dance, and act.
- Take the advanced placement/gifted courses in school.
- Run fast.
- Play the piano.
I would like to:
- Get somewhere in the business of the arts
- Be a kindergarten teacher (if above fails)
- Be remembered when I die
- Plant a garden and keep it living through the Louisiana summer.
- Be a positive light in everyone’s life that touch, which is a big job that I may or may not fulfill, but I want to be the one people remember as “smiling and kind and happy”. Or something along those lines.
Things I like:
- Spring and Autumn